In memoriam : Her Majesty Victoria I : Queen of Great Britain and Ireland and Empress of India : born at Kensington Palace, 24th May, 1819 : died at Osborne, 22nd January, 1901.
- England, 1901.
- Physical Description:
- 1 folded card ; 80 x 120 mm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA555 .I56 1901 BoxYale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Memorial card for Queen Victoria. Black border printed on cream card. "In memoriam" on front cover.
"She wrought her people lasting good, Her Court was pure, her life severe."
"A thousand claims to reverence closed in has as mother, wife, and Queen"
"She conquered the hearts of her people and her memory can never die."
- Subject Terms:
- Death.Great Britain -- Social life and customs.Grief.Mourning customs -- Great Britain.Victoria, Queen of Great Britain, 1819-1901 -- Death and burial.
- Memorials (Commemorative)
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.