In memory of Lord Raglan, Commander in Chief of the British Forces in the Crimea , 1855
In memory of Lord Raglan, Commander in Chief of the British Forces in the Crimea : born 1788, died June 28th 1855.
- England 1855.
- Physical Description:
- 1 embossed print : letterpress ; 80 x 120 mm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDK2214 .I56 1855 BoxYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Memorial card, in remembrance of Lord Raglan. Black bordered printed on cream card. The text is printed letterpress, framed by embossed Gothic tracery, against a black background.
- Subject Terms:
- Death.Great Britain -- Social life and customs.Grief.Mourning customs -- Great Britain.Paper work -- Great Britain -- Specimens.Raglan, FitzRoy James Henry Somerset, Baron, 1788-1855 -- Death and burial.
- Memorials (Commemorative)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.