The Vorticists , 
- The Vorticists : manifesto for a modern world.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Manifesto for a modern world
- [Millbank, London] : Tate Publishing, 
- Physical Description:
- 12 unnumbered pages : illustrations ; 15 cm
- Reference LibraryV 2674Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Cover title.
"Exhibition conceived by Mark Antliff, Duke University and Vivien Greene, Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum ; curated at Tate Britain by Tim Batchelor, Kirsteen McSwein and Chris Stephens"--[page 12].
Brochure for an exhibition held at Tate Britain from 14 June to 4 September 2011.
- Subject Terms:
- England -- London.New York (State) -- New York.Vorticism -- England -- London -- Exhibitions.Vorticism -- New York (State) -- New York -- Exhibitions.Vorticism.
- Exhibition catalogs.