Wilt thou e'er forsake me, [approximately 1860]
- Wilt thou e'er forsake me.
- [England?], [approximately 1860]
- Physical Description:
- 1 folded card ; 10 x 8 mm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsBJ2095.G5 W5 1860 BoxYale Center for British Art, Gift of Elisabeth FairmanAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Chromolithographed botanical illustration mounted on front which, when lifted, reveals poem: "Wilt thou e'er forsake me." Botanical illustration mounted on white and gold decorated paper. Background of green embossed paper.
BAC: British Art Center copy inscribed in ink: Violet, from mama.
- Subject Terms:
- Great Britain -- Social life and customs.Greeting cards -- Specimens.Love.
- Botanical illustrations.
Chromolithographs -- 1860.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.