Nicholson, William, 1872-1949, The square book of animals , 1900
- The square book of animals / by William Nicholson ; rhymes by Arthur Waugh.
- London : W. Heinemann, 1900.
- Physical Description:
- 14 pages,  leaves of plates : color illustrations ; 28 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A 2017 1Yale Center for British Art, Gift of David Alan Richards, Yale BA 1967, JD 1972Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "The book of Animals was designed by Mr. Nicholson in 1896."
Campbell, C. William Nicholson : the graphic work, 73b
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original cloth covered pictorial boards. Bookplate: Robert F. Norton. Lincoln's Inn.
- Subject Terms:
- Animals in art.Domestic animals -- Juvenile poetry.Domestic animals.Nicholson, William, 1872-1949.Norton, Robert F. -- Bookplate.
- Juvenile works.
Color lithographs -- 1900.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.