Lasting impressions , 
- Lasting impressions : lithography as art / Australian National Gallery.
- Canberra, ACT : Australian National Gallery, 
- Physical Description:
- 2 volumes : illustrations ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryV 2683Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cover title.
Checklist compiled by the Department of International Prints and Illustrated Books, Australian National Gallery.
- Part 1. Gallery 4A, 16 April to 25 September 1988 -- Part 2. Gallery 8, 18 June to 6 November 1988 ; Gallery 11A, 18 June to 31 July 1988.
- Subject Terms:
- Australian National Gallery -- Exhibitions.Chromolithography -- Exhibitions.Lithography -- Exhibitions.Lithography.
- Exhibition catalogs.