IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Lasting impressions , 
Lasting impressions : lithography as art / Australian National Gallery.
- Canberra, ACT : Australian National Gallery, 
- Physical Description:
- 2 volumes : illustrations ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryV 2683Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Cover title.
Checklist compiled by the Department of International Prints and Illustrated Books, Australian National Gallery.
- Subject Terms:
- Australian National Gallery -- Exhibitions.Chromolithography -- Exhibitions.Lithography -- Exhibitions.Lithography.
- Exhibition catalogs.
- Part 1. Gallery 4A, 16 April to 25 September 1988
- Part 2. Gallery 8, 18 June to 6 November 1988 ; Gallery 11A, 18 June to 31 July 1988.