IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
The St. Trinian's story , 1959
The St. Trinian's story / the whole ghastly dossier compiled by Kaye Webb ; with contributions by Siriol Hugh-Jones, Malcolm Arnold, Johnny Dankworth, Sidney Gilliat, James Laver, G.W. Stonier, Bertolt Brecht, Michael Flanders, Robert Graves, C. Day Lewis, Donald Swann, D.B. Wyndham Lewis and Ronald Searle.
- London : Perpetua Books, 1959.
- Physical Description:
- 117,  pages : illustrations ; 26 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC1479.S39 S7 1959+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Gift of Stephen Parks, Yale BA 1961View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original black cloth; with dust jacket. Bookplate of Stephen Parks.
- Subject Terms:
- English wit and humor, Pictorial.Parks, Stephen -- Bookplate.Perpetua Books -- Publisher.
- Dust jackets.
- Once upon a time / Kaye Webb
- A short ramble round the old prison-house / Siriol Hugh-Jones
- A contribution to international drama / Bertolt Brecht
- Girls! Girls! / G.W. Stonier
- St. Trinian's school song / Malcolm Arnold & Sidney Gilliat
- St. Trinian's soccer song / Johnny Dankworth & D.B. Wyndham Lewis
- School hymn for St. Trinian's / Robert Graves
- The fourth form at St. Trinian's / James Laver
- Surly girls / Michael Flanders & Donald Swann
- Obituary / C. Day Lewis
- A short dirge for St. Trinian's / C. Day Lewis
- The cartoons / Ronald Searle.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.