Drawing for elementary schools : being a manual of method of teaching drawing, specially adapted for the use of masters of national and parochial schools / by Ellis A. Davidson ...
- London : Chapman and Hall, 193 Piccadilly, 1857.
London : Printed by G. Barclay, Castle St. Leiceser Sq.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 65 pages,  leaves of plates : illustrations ; 21 cm
- Unable to reach service. Holdings currently not available
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- "Published under the sanction of the Science and Art Department of the Committee of Council on Education."--Title page.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in contemporary gilt- and blind-stamped brown cloth.
- Subject Terms:
- Drawing -- Study and teaching.Drawing books -- Great Britain.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.