Morris, Thomas (Architect), A house for the suburbs , 1870
- A house for the suburbs : socially and architecturally sketched / with a prefatory glance at the great city by Thomas Morris ; member of the Royal Institute ...
- Third and much enlarged edition, with illustrative designs.
- London : Simpkin, Marshall, & Co., Stationers' Hall Court, 1870.
- Physical Description:
- vi, , 191,  pages,  folded leaves of plates : illustrations ; 22 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNA7120 .M67 1870Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Publisher's advertisements,  page at end.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original maroon cloth.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture, Domestic -- Designs and plans.Architecture, Domestic -- England.Country homes -- England.Suburban homes -- England.
- Wood engravings -- 1870.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.