IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Lukin, James, 1828-1917, Picture frame making for amateurs , [approximately 1882]
Picture frame making for amateurs : being practical instructions in the making of various kinds of frames for paintings, drawings, photographs, and engravings : illustrated / by James Lukin, B.A. ...
- London : L. Upcott Gill, 170, Strand, W.C., [approximately 1882]
London : Printed by Alfred Bradley, 170, Strand, W.C.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 84 pages : illustrations ; 21 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN8550 .L85 1882Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Printer's statement from verso of title page.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's blue gilt-stamped cloth. Bound by E. Symmons & Sons, London. Includes publisher's advertisements and trade advertisements on front endpapers and at end. The publisher's advertisements include "Catalogue of new & practical books published by L. Upcott Gill, 170, Strand, London, W.C." (no. 1, 1886; 16 pages).
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' materials.Bradley, Alfred -- Printer.Gill, L. Upcott -- Publisiher.Picture frames and framing.
- Publisher's advertisements.
Wood engravings -- 1882.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.