An illustrated record of national gold, silver and bronze medal designs, models, drawings, etc. / edited and compiled by John Fisher, Headmaster, Kensington School of Science and Art, Bristol.
- London : Chapman and Hall, Ltd., 1899.
- Physical Description:
- , vi, 101,  pages : illustrations ; 26 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN6767 .I45 1899Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- At head of title: National competitions 1896-97.
Photographic illustrations of designs, models, paintings, life drawings, etc. receiving medals from the department of Science and Art.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original gilt-stamped olive green cloth.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, British -- Awards.Art, Modern -- 19th century.Decoration and ornament -- England.Decorative arts -- Competitions -- England.South Kensington Museum.
- Photomechanical prints -- 1899.
YCBA Collections Search
An illustrated record of national gold, silver and bronze medal designs, models, drawings, etc. , 1899
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.