Babies' crawling rugs and how to make them : with a few hints to mothers and nurses about kindergarten toys and how to use them, games and how to play them, stories and how to tell them : to which are added some directions about ladies' and children's work not generally known / by Emma S. Windsor, Soho Bazaar.
- London : Griffifh [i.e., Griffith], Farran, Okeden & Welsh (successors to Newbery and Harris) ; New York : E.P. Dutton & Co., 1887.
- Physical Description:
- 78 pages,  leaves of plates : illustrations ; 22 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsHQ784.T68 W56 1887Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original illustrated boards.
- Subject Terms:
- Educational toys -- Great Britain.Games -- Great Britain.Kindergarten -- Great Britain.Storytelling -- Great Britain.
- Wood engravings -- 1887.
Chromolithographs -- 1887.
YCBA Collections Search
Windsor, Emma S., Babies' crawling rugs and how to make them , 1887
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.