Enlightenment Gallery , 
Enlightenment Gallery : discovering the world in the eighteenth century.
- London : British Museum Press, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 folded sheet ( pages) : color illustrations ; 22 cm
- Reference LibraryV 2696Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Published guide to the gallery to complement the exhibition held at the British Museum.
"An exhibition about the 18th century intellectual movement known as the Enlightenment. Some of the objects that came to the British Museum during this period have been arranged in seven sections to illustrate different aspects of discovery and learning in this exciting age..."--[page 3] of brochure.
- Subject Terms:
- British Museum -- Guidebooks.Enlightenment -- 18th century -- Great Britain -- Guidebooks.