Petty's standard drawing book, [approximately 1891]
- Petty's standard drawing book.
- Leeds : J.W. Bean & Son, [approximately 1891]
- Physical Description:
- 13 volumes : illustrations ; 22 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC670 .P48 1891 BoxAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Cover title.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original blue paper wrappers. British Art Center copy imperfect: St. VI. No. 9 only: Standard 6. Freehand. 24 pages of outline drawings, a few colored in. Publisher's advertisements on back cover.
- No. 0. Infant's drawing book -- St. I. & II., no. 1. Lines, angles, parallels and simple right-lined forms. Freehand and with the ruler -- St. III., no. 2-3. Simple geometrical figures to be drawn freehand and with the ruler. Freehand drawing -- St. IV., no. 4-5. Freehand drawing. Simple scales and drawing to scale -- St. V., no. 6-7. Geometrical figures with instruments and to scale. Freehand drawing -- St. VI., no. 8-10. Plans and elevations. Freehand drawing. Plans and elevations with sections -- St. VII., no. 9, 11-12. Freehand drawing. Geometrical drawing (advanced). Plans and elevations of rectangular and circular solids, with sections.
- Subject Terms:
- Copybooks.Copybooks.Drawing books.Drawing books.J.W. Bean & Son -- Publisher.
- Drawing books.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.