Rainforest : souvenirs from five months in the rainforests of Costa Rica : February-March 1991, February-April 1992, February-March 1993.
- [England] : [Tony Foster], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 folded sheet (12 panels) : color illustrations ; sheets end-to-end 12 x 140 cm, folded to 12 x 12 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.F678 R35 1998Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Duncan and Lisa RobinsonAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Issued in a limited edition of 10 copies.
Accordion folded. Bound in boards bearing a map of the area near San Pedrillo, Costa Rica.
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 10 of 10 (A/P), signed and dated by the the artist in graphite.
Illustrations of flora and fauna, concisely captioned, presumably reproduced from a notebook kept by Foster. One panel reproduces a page of diary entries.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- United States.Costa Rica -- Description and travel.Foster, Tony, 1946- -- Travel -- Cosa Rica.Landscape changes -- Costa Rica.Natural history -- Costa Rica.
- Artists' books.
Accordion fold format (Binding)
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.