Turner and romantic nature : 4 September 2004 - 9 January 2005 / Kasper Monrad ; contributors: David Blayney Brown, Anne Lyles, Hannah Heilmann ; [translation: René Lauritsen].
- Copenhagen : Statens Museum for Kunst, 
- Physical Description:
- 272 pages : illustrations (chiefly color), portraits ; 28 x 30 cm
- Reference LibraryNJ18.T85 M66 2004 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Catalog of an exhibition held Sept. 4, 2004-Jan. 9, 2005 at the Statens Museum for Kunst, Copenhagen.
Includes bibliographical references (pages 265-270).
- Subject Terms:
- Bonington, Richard Parkes, 1802-1828.Constable, John, 1776-1837.Corot, Jean-Baptiste-Camille, 1796-1875.Dahl, Johan Christian, 1788-1857.Eckersberg, Christoffer Wilhelm, 1783-1853.Landscape painting, Danish -- 19th century -- Exhibitions.Landscape painting, English -- 19th century -- Exhibitions.Landscape painting, European -- 19th century -- Exhibitions.Landscape painting, Scandinavian -- 19th century -- Exhibitions.Romanticism in art -- Exhibitions.Romantiscim in art -- Denmark -- Exhibitions.Romantiscim in art -- Europe -- Exhibitions.Turner, J. M. W. (Joseph Mallord William), 1775-1851 -- Exhibitions.Turner, J. M. W. (Joseph Mallord William), 1775-1851.
YCBA Collections Search
Monrad, Kasper, Turner and romantic nature ,