Spencer, Stanley, Sir, 1891-1959, Stanley Spencer , 2016
Stanley Spencer : a twentieth-century British master / edited by Richard Heathcote and Anna Jug.
- Adelaide, South Australia : Wakefield Press, 2016.
- Physical Description:
- 99 pages : color illustrations ; 30 cm
- Reference LibraryNJ18.Sp35 A12 2016 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Issued on the occasion of the exhibition held in 2016 at Carrick Hill House in Adelaide, South Australia.
Includes bibliographical references (pages 98-99).
- Subject Terms:
- Carrick Hill (Museum) -- Exhibitions.Spencer, Stanley, Sir, 1891-1959 -- Exhibitions.
- Stanley Spencer : painter, writer, visionary / Paul Gough
- Spencer in Australia : an antipodean market / Anna Jug
- Cookham to Adelaide : collections and connections / Richard Heaathcote
- Rendering nature : in the beginning / Richard Heathcote
- Figuring Spencer / Ted Gott
- Catalogue of exhibited works ; Chronology / Jane Hylton and Anna Jug.