Gormley, Antony, Antony Gormley , 2016
Antony Gormley : field for the British Isles / Antony Gormley ; texts, Hugh Brody, Antony Gormley.
- Additional Title(s):
Field for the British Isles
- London : Hayward Publishing, Southbank Centre, 2016.
- Physical Description:
- 119 pages : illustrations (some colour) ; 19 cm
- Reference LibraryNJ18.G625 A12 2016 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "Published on the occasion of the 25th anniversary of the acquisition of Antony Gormley's work 'Field for the British Isles' by the Arts Council Collection"--Page 120.
- Subject Terms:
- Gormley, Antony -- Exhibitions.Gormley, Antony.Great Britain.Installations (Art)Installations (Art) -- Great Britain.Sculpture, British -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.Sculpture, British.
- Exhibition catalogs.
- Texts: Messages / Hugh Brody; Being in the World / Anthony Gormley
- Making Fields in St. Helens
- Chronologies: A Brief History of Field; Exhibition Sites