Antony Gormley : field for the British Isles / Antony Gormley ; texts, Hugh Brody, Antony Gormley.
- Additional Title(s):
Field for the British Isles
- London : Hayward Publishing, Southbank Centre, 2016.
- Physical Description:
- 119 pages : illustrations (some colour) ; 19 cm
- Reference LibraryNJ18.G625 A12 2016 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "Published on the occasion of the 25th anniversary of the acquisition of Antony Gormley's work 'Field for the British Isles' by the Arts Council Collection"--Page 120.
- Subject Terms:
- Gormley, Antony -- Exhibitions.Gormley, Antony.Great Britain.Installations (Art)Installations (Art) -- Great Britain.Sculpture, British -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.Sculpture, British.
- Exhibition catalogs.
- Texts: Messages / Hugh Brody; Being in the World / Anthony Gormley
- Making Fields in St. Helens
- Chronologies: A Brief History of Field; Exhibition Sites