IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Miura, Kerstin Tini, A master's bibliophile bindings , 1991
A master's bibliophile bindings : Tini Miura, 1980-1990.
- Additional Title(s):
Tini Miura, 1980-1990
- English language edition.
- Tokyo : Kyoiku shoseki, 1991.
- Physical Description:
- 198 pages : color illustrations ; 35 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsZ269.2.M58 M58 1991+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Gift of Neale Albert, Yale JD 1961, and Margaret AlbertView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- "Data compilation, Shiro Hayashi, Elaine Crepeau ; photography, Katsuhiko Ushiro."--Title page verso.
List of works: page 194-195.
BAC: British Art Center copy in publisher's original illustrated dust jacket.
- Subject Terms:
- Albert, Neale and Margaret -- Provenance.Bookbinding -- Japan.Books -- Japan -- History -- Catalogs.Fine bindings -- Catalogs.Miura, Kerstin Tini -- Catalogs.Women bookbinders -- Japan.
- Dust jackets.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.