Michael Garbett Antiquarian & Fine Books, Miniature and small Shakespeare sets, mostly in cases , Summer 1996
Miniature and small Shakespeare sets, mostly in cases / Michael Garbett Antiquarian & Fine Books.
- Almondsbury, Bristol : Michael Garbett Antiquarian & Fine Books, Summer 1996.
- Physical Description:
- 12 pages : illustrations ; 21 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsZ1033.M6 M5 1996Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Neale Albert, Yale JD 1961, and Margaret AlbertAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Cover title.
Imprint from verso of front cover.
- Subject Terms:
- Michael Garbett Antiquarian & Fine Books -- Catalogs.Miniature books -- Bibliography.Shakespeare, William, 1564-1616 -- Bibliography.
- William Pickering
- Charles Tilt
- Charles Daly
- Bell and Daldy
- W. Kent and Co.
- W. and R. Chambers
- Henry Frowde
- Anthony Treherne
- Methuen and Co.
- David Bryce and Son
- Knickerbocker Leather and Novelty Co.
- George Routledge and Sons
- Allied Newspapers
- Collins Clear Type Press.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.