In affectionate remembrance of Mary, the beloved wife of Joseph Hardy, of Alston , 1870
- In affectionate remembrance of Mary, the beloved wife of Joseph Hardy, of Alston : who departed this life on the 12 August, 1870, and was interred in the Alston Cemetery, August 15th, 1870 : aged 25 years.
- Alston, England ; 1870.
- Physical Description:
- 1 card : letterpress ; 90 x 130 mm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsGT3390 .H375 1870 BoxAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Memorial card in remembrance of Mary Hardy. The text is printed letterpress on cream cut card mounted on black background.
- Subject Terms:
- Death.Great Britain -- Social life and customs.Grief.Hardy, Mary, -1870.Mourning customs -- Great Britain.Paper work -- Great Britain -- Specimens.
- Memorials (Commemorative)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.