G. Cane, Monumental Mason (London, England), Memorandum for an inscription to be added to the headstone for John Armitage Brown, 1874
- Memorandum for an inscription to be added to the headstone for John Armitage Brown.
- London, 1874.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet : illustrations ; 14 x 21 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNB1803.G7 C36 1874 BoxAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Archives & Manuscripts
- Completed in pen and ink.
Title supplied by cataloger.
"March 28 1874. to W. Burnett."
"I enclose inscription for erection at Charlton Cemetery [illegible] Collett Nile [illegible] Yours truly G. Cane. John Armitage Brown. Born July 6th 1805 died December 25th 1869."
Affixed by pin: Brown. Sketch of Stone. 1874.
- Subject Terms:
- Brown, John Armitage, 1805-1869.Burial -- England -- London.Cemeteries -- England -- London.G. Cane, Monumental Mason (London, England)Sepulchral monuments -- England -- London.
Engravings -- 1874.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.