Calendar 2017 / the Society of Wood Engravers.
- Additional Title(s):
- [Great Britain] : [The the Society of Wood Engravers], 
- Physical Description:
-  pages : illustrations ; 30 x 30 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A 2018 25Yale Center for British Art, Gift of David BurnettAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "Calendar compiled by Nigel Hamway. Designed by Pete Lawrence. Typesetting by Oxford Designers & Illustrators. Typeset in Joanna. Printed by Stramongate Press."--Page .
Title from title page (page ).
Pagination includes covers.
"Front cover: The abstract garden, enlarged detail, Peter Reddick. Inside front cover: Strawberries, Simon Brett. Title page: Lapwings, Paul L. Kershaw."--Page .
"Featuring wood engravings by leading members of the Society of Wood Engravers."--Back cover. Includes brief bios for featured artists.
- Subject Terms:
- Art calendars -- Specimens.Society of Wood Engravers.Wood-engravers -- Great Britain.Wood-engraving, British.
- Monthly illustrations: The causeway chill / Ian Stephens
- Winter skeletons / David Hackman
- St. Saviour's dock / John Bryce
- Aquilegia buds / Derek Setford
- Woodland wild garlic / Sue Scullard
- Monet's gardeners / Andy English --The red lodge / Geri Waddington
- Max's pitch / Sarah van Niekerk
- Memory of a poignant landscape / Garrick Palmer
- Mushrooms / Hilary Paynter
- Lament / Miriam Macgregor
- I saw three ships / John Lawrence.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.