Byron, George Gordon Byron, Baron, 1788-1824, Hebrew melodies , 1815
Hebrew melodies / By Lord Byron.
- The second New-York edition.
- New-York : Published by D. Longworth, at the Dramatic Repository, Shakspeare Gallery, 1815.
- Physical Description:
- 42, , 44-45,  p. ; 15 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR4362 .A1 1815Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Bert BoysonAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Signatures: [A]⁴ B-F⁴ (F4 verso blank).
Shaw & Shoemaker 34266
"Monody on the death of Sir Peter Parker, Bart."--Pages -45.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original quarter white paper and marbled paper. Inscription: Sarah Trimble's book. Nov. the 6th, 1815. Presented by her friend Margaret B.
- Subject Terms:
- Jews -- Songs and music.Parker, Peter, 1785-1814.
Poems -- 1815.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.