Dobell Australian Drawing Biennial ; (2nd ( : 2016 : Art Gallery of New South Wales), Close to home , 2016
Close to home : Dobell Australian Drawing Biennial 2016 / Anne Ryan.
- Additional Title(s):
Dobell Australian Drawing Biennial 2016
- Sydney, N.S.W. : Art Gallery of New South Wales, 2016.
- Physical Description:
- 80 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 26 cm
- Reference LibraryN397.A87 D63 2016 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Artists: Jumaadi, Maria Kontis, Richard Lewer, Noel McKenna, Catherine O'Donnell and Nyapanyapa Yunupingu.
"Published in association with the exhibition 'Close to home': Dobell Australian Drawing Biennial 2016 at the Art Gallery of New South Wales 30 July-11 December 2016"--page 80.
"The Art Gallery of New South Wales is delighted to present 'Close to home' Dobell Australian Drawing Biennial 2016. Continuing the important legacy of the Dobell Prize for Drawing, a feature of the Gallery's annual exhibition calendar from 1993 to 2012, this is the second in a series of curated exhibitions on Australian drawing, supported by the Sir William Dobell Art Foundation"--page 8.
Includes bibliographical references (pages 70-73).
- Subject Terms:
- Art Gallery of New South Wales -- Exhibitions.Art Gallery of New South Wales.Art, Modern -- 21st century.Art, Modern.Dobell Australian Drawing Biennial ; (2nd ( : 2016 : Art Gallery of New South Wales)Drawing -- Australia -- New South Wales -- Exhibitions.Drawing, Australian -- 21st century -- Exhibitions.Drawing, Australian.Drawing.New South Wales.
- Exhibition catalogs.