Thinking about duckrabbits / Katya Robin.
- [England] : Katya Robin Studio, 2015.
- Physical Description:
-  pages : illustrations ; 21 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.R63 T45 2015Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- "A photobook in the style of children's first facts book. An introduction to the Duckrabbit paradigm, the exemplar of bi-stable ambiguity."--Artist's website.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original illustrated wrappers.
- Subject Terms:
- Ambiguity.Artists' books -- Great Britain.Katya Robin Studio -- Publisher.
- Artists' books.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.