IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Chambers, Emma, Nude , 
Nude : art from the Tate collection / Emma Chambers and Justin Paton.
- Sydney, New South Wales : Art Gallery of New South Wales, 
- Physical Description:
- 223 pages : color illustrations ; 27 cm.
- Reference LibraryN7572 .C43 2016 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Full Orbis Record:
- "Published in association with the exhibition 'Nude: art from the Tate collection a collaboration between Tate and the Art Gallery of New South Wales, 5 November 2016 - 5 February 2017 and at the Auckland Art Gallery Toi o Tamaki 18 March - 16 June 2017"--page 223.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Human figure in art.Human figure in art.Nude in art.Nude in art.Tate Gallery.Tate Gallery.