Newton, Edward, 1979-, Nothing at the moment , 
- Nothing at the moment / Edward Newton.
- [England] : [Highchair Editions], 
- Physical Description:
- 7 folded sheets : color ; each 30 x 42 cm, folded to 30 x 21 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.N49 H54 2014+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Title from paper wrapper.
"Working with modest subject matter - domestic items, clothes strewn on furniture and the odd scruffy landscape - day to day (in)activities that I point the camera at. Normal things acknowledged are offered a new status as pictures, things recorded just as they are, or rather, were. 'nothing at the moment' is published in book form by Highchair Editions. Here the book form has been stripped back to make the object as simple as possible to leave a set of unbound spreads. The 'book' has pages/cover/spine but it also becomes a set of images to hang on the wall"--Artist's description, from his site on cargocollective.com.
HP Indigo printed.
Issued in an edition of 100 copies.
Title and statement of responsibility from paper sleeve.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Clothing and dress -- Pictorial works.House furnishings -- Pictorial works.Nature -- Pictorial works.
- Artists' books.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.