Out of the trees and into the wood / John Dilnot.
- London : Fifty Fingers, 1985.
- Physical Description:
- 1 folded sheet ( panels) : color illustrations ; 21 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.D45 O98 1985 FlatYale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Artist's book. Silkscreen images of trees, wood and seeds printed on one side of a continuous strip, folded accordion style. Bound between corrugated cardboard.
Limited edition of 30 copies.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Fifty Fingers -- Publisher.Nature in art.
- Artists' books.
Screen prints -- 1985.
Accordion fold format (Binding)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.