Browning, Elizabeth Barrett, 1806-1861, The poetical works of Elizabeth Barrett Browning, 1906
The poetical works of Elizabeth Barrett Browning.
- Additional Title(s):
Poems of E.B. Browning.
- Oxford complete edition.
- London ; Edinburgh ; Glasgow ; New York ; and Toronto : Henry Frowde, 1906.
Oxford : Horace Hart, printer to the University
- Physical Description:
- viii, 667,  pages,  leaf of plates : portrait ; 21 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR4180 .F76 1906Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Rosemarie Haag Bletter and Martin FillerAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's (?) quarter vellum and green cloth, with Arts and Crafts style design of gilt roses on spine. Signed in manuscript: N. [?] Keith-Douglas, September 17, 1908, C.S.
- Subject Terms:
- English poetry.Keith-Douglas, N. -- Autograph.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.