Paul Nash , 2016
Paul Nash / edited by Emma Chambers.
- London : Tate Publishing, 2016.
- Physical Description:
- 192 pages : illustrations (colour) ; 27 cm
- Reference LibraryNJ18.N17 A12 2016 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Published to accompany the exhibition of the same name, 26 October 2016 - 5 March 2017.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Nash, Paul, 1889-1946 -- Criticism and interpretation.Nash, Paul, 1889-1946 -- Exhibitions.Nash, Paul, 1889-1946.
- Criticism, interpretation, etc.