In loving memory of Herbert, eldest son of Henry and Sarah Adlington, (of Croft House, Ripley,) : who died at Johannesburg, Sourth Africa, November 26th, 1896 : aged 19 years.
- London : Edis, Dalston, 1896.
- Physical Description:
- 1 folded card : letterpress ; 110 x 80 mm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsGT3390 .A35 1896 BoxYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- " No. 251."
Folded memoial card for Herbert Adlington. Silver border and letterpress on cream card. Image of angel on front cover: In loving memory. Includes poem.
- Subject Terms:
- Adlington, Herbert, -1896.Grief.Mourning customs -- Great Britain.
- Memorials (Commemorative)
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
In loving memory of Herbert, eldest son of Henry and Sarah Adlington, (of Croft House, Ripley,) , 1896
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.