IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Bewick, Thomas, 1753-1828, Memorial edition of Thomas Bewick's works .., 1885-87]
Memorial edition of Thomas Bewick's works ...
- [London, Bernard Quaritch, 1885-87]
- Physical Description:
- 5 v. front. (v. 5) ill., plates. 26 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNJ18 B47 A12 1885View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- BAC : "R. Ward and sons, printers, Newcastle-upon-Tyne."
BAC : Vol. V: "A new edition, prefaced and annotated by Austin Dobson ... "
750 numbered copies printed.
- Subject Terms:
- I. A history of British birds. Land birds.--II. A history of British birds. Water birds.--III. A general history of quadrupeds.--IV. The fables of Aesop, and others.--V. Memoir of Thomas Bewick, written by himself.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.