[Notice for permission to open grave for burial], [approximately 1865]
[Notice for permission to open grave for burial].
- [England], [approximately 1865]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet ( page) ; 15 x 25 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsHD9999.G7 M37 1865 BoxYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Archives & Manuscripts
- Title supplied by cataloger.
"Authority to open grave. Elizabeth Marvin. Sec. G. No. 160."
Notice "To the Clerk to the Charlton Burial Board" for permission to open grave for the burial of Emily Alice Marvin." Signed: Elizabeth Marvin. 37 Ebury St. Eaton Square Pimilico.
"N.B.--This Notice is to be filled in and signed by the Owner of the Grave, his or her heirs, executors or assigns, as the case may require."
Completed in pen and ink.
- Subject Terms:
- Bereavement -- England -- London.Cemeteries -- England -- London.Charlton Cemetery (London, England)Death care industry -- Great Britain.Marvin, Elizabeth
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.