[Notice for permission to open grave for burial], [approximately 1868]
- [Notice for permission to open grave for burial].
- [England], [approximately 1868]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet ( page) ; 15 x 25 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsHD9999.G7 M333 1868 BoxAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Archives & Manuscripts
- Title supplied by cataloger.
Notice "To the Clerk to the Charlton Burial Board" for permission to open grave for the burial of Mrs. McCallum. Signature: Robert McCallum [illegible]. Address: Leith Cottage. Maron Road. Charlton.
"N.B.--This Notice is to be filled in and signed by the Owner of the Grave, his or her heirs, executors or assigns, as the case may require."
Completed in pen and ink.
- Subject Terms:
- Bereavement -- England -- London.Cemeteries -- England -- London.Charlton Cemetery (London, England)Death care industry -- Great Britain.McCallum, Robert.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.