[Notice for permission to open grave for burial].
- [England], May 26th, 1868.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet ( page) ; 15 x 25 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsHD9999.G7 W93 1868 BoxYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Archives & Manuscripts
- Title supplied by cataloger.
Notice "To the Clerk to the Charlton Burial Board" for permission to open grave for the burial of Margaret Kate Wybourn.Signature: Charles Wybourn.. Address: 12 Lovegrove Place. Greenwich.
"N.B.--This Notice is to be filled in and signed by the Owner of the Grave, his or her heirs, executors or assigns, as the case may require."
Completed in pen and ink.
- Subject Terms:
- Bereavement -- England -- London.Cemeteries -- England -- London.Charlton Cemetery (London, England)Death care industry -- Great Britain.Wybourn, Charles.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.