[Notice of instruction for future use of grave in Charlton Cemetery], 1st May, 1867
- [Notice of instruction for future use of grave in Charlton Cemetery].
- [England], 1st May, 1867.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet ( page) ; 15 x 25 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsHD9999.G7 G37 1867 BoxAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Archives & Manuscripts
- Title supplied by cataloger.
Notice "To the Clerk to the Charlton Burial Board" ... "I hereby give notice, that no burial is to be allowed in the said grave space without an order in writing from me, or my lawful heirs, executors, or assigns. ... Name, George Garman. Residence, 26 Woolwich Avenue. In the presence of J. Petley. Residence, 3 Fairfield Blvd. Charlton."
Completed in pen and ink.
- Subject Terms:
- Bereavement -- England -- London.Cemeteries -- England -- London.Charlton Cemetery (London, England)Death care industry -- Great Britain.Garman, George.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.