[Notice of instruction for future use of grave in Charlton Cemetery], 1st May, 1867
[Notice of instruction for future use of grave in Charlton Cemetery].
- [England], 1st May, 1867.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet ( page) ; 15 x 25 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsHD9999.G7 G37 1867 BoxYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Archives & Manuscripts
- Title supplied by cataloger.
Notice "To the Clerk to the Charlton Burial Board" ... "I hereby give notice, that no burial is to be allowed in the said grave space without an order in writing from me, or my lawful heirs, executors, or assigns. ... Name, George Garman. Residence, 26 Woolwich Avenue. In the presence of J. Petley. Residence, 3 Fairfield Blvd. Charlton."
Completed in pen and ink.
- Subject Terms:
- Bereavement -- England -- London.Cemeteries -- England -- London.Charlton Cemetery (London, England)Death care industry -- Great Britain.Garman, George.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.