[Notice for permission to open grave for burial], [approximately 1863]
[Notice for permission to open grave for burial].
- [England], [approximately 1863]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet ( page) ; 15 x 25 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsHD9999.G7 B76 1863 BoxYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Archives & Manuscripts
- Title supplied by cataloger.
Notice "To the Clerk to the Charlton Burial Board" for permission to open grave Sec.G, No. 115. Signature: Gregory Brown.
"N.B.--This Notice is to be filled in and signed by the Owner of the Grave, his or her heirs, executors or assigns, as the case may require."
Completed in pen and ink.
- Subject Terms:
- Bereavement -- England -- London.Brown, Gregory.Cemeteries -- England -- London.Charlton Cemetery (London, England)Death care industry -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.