Let anthems rise! With heart with voice. Let earth rejoice! - Let Anthems rise!, [approximately 1870]
- Let anthems rise! With heart with voice. Let earth rejoice! - Let Anthems rise!
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified] ; [approximately 1870]
- Physical Description:
- 1 chromolithographed bookmark ; 18 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPN6110.E2 L48 1870 BoxYale Center for British Art, Gift of Stephen Parks, Yale BA 1961Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Chromolithographed bookmark featuring a parade of angels with musical instruments.
Verse on back: Now is Christ risen from the dead and become the first fruits of them that slept. Alleluia.
- Subject Terms:
- Bookmarks -- QuotationsBookmarks -- Specimens.Easter -- Poetry.
Chromolithographs -- [approximately 1870]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.