Gas without heat smoke or smell.
- Additional Title(s):
Benham's improved ventilating kitchener
Benham's ventilating globe lights.
- London; Manchester; & Paris : Grant & Co., [circa 1874]
- Physical Description:
-  pages : illustrations ; 21 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsTS425 .B46 1874 BoxYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Five-colour printing. Border in green and yellow.
Products advertised include: cooking apparatus; lamps; gas appliances; ironmongery; stoves; fenders; fire-irons; chimney pieces; kitchen ranges; gas works; baths; pumps; water closets; general furnishings; cutlery; electric-plate tea urns; lamps.
- Subject Terms:
- Benham & Sons (Firm : London, England) -- Catalogs.Gas-lighting.Gas-lighting.Stoves.Stoves.
Engravings -- 1874.
Engravings -- Hand-colored -- 1874.
YCBA Collections Search
Benham & Sons (Firm : London, England), Gas without heat smoke or smell, [circa 1874]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.