The "Easion" veil : fits perfectly : the largest and easiest fitting elastic veil made.
- [England] : [publisher not identified], [approximately 1900]
- Physical Description:
- 1 veil ; 10 x 20 cm + envelope
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsGT2112 .E25 1900 BoxYale Center for British Art, Gift of Elisabeth FairmanAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Three-Dimensional Artifacts
- "Made in France ... No. 101. Color: Navy."--Envelope.
"Indispensable for outing wear and sporting."
"Easy to adjust."
Navy mesh veil, in manufacturer's original illustrated paper envelope.
- Subject Terms:
- Clothing and dress -- Great Britain.Veils -- Great Britain.
- Veils (headcloths)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.