The camera lucida : invented by Dr. Wollaston, F.R.S.
- London : Carpenter and Westley, 24 Regent Street, London, S.W., [approximately 1890]
- Physical Description:
-  pages : illustrations ; 22 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsQC372.6 .C37 1890 BoxYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
-  page instruction sheet for the camera lucida with illustrations.
Page  blank.
Engravings by Samuel Porter.
- Subject Terms:
- Camera lucidas -- Study and teachingCarpenter & Westley.Optical instruments.
- Manuals (Handbooks)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.