Hyde Park Corner, London, [approximately 1950]
- Hyde Park Corner, London.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Caption on reverse: Valentine's Post Card.
- [London?] : [Publisher not identified] [approximately 1950]
- Physical Description:
- 1 postcard : color illustrations ; 100 x 140 mm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA685.H9 H94 1950 BoxYale Center for British Art, Gift of George Gregory Smart, Yale BA 1977Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Verso blank.
Valentine's colour process post card depicting a scene from Hyde Park Corner, London. The Wellington Arch is on the right.
- Subject Terms:
- Hyde Park (London, England) -- Pictorial works.
- Photographic postcards.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.