Wood, Christopher, 1901-1930, Christopher Wood , 2016
Christopher Wood / Katy Norris.
- London : Lund Humphries in association with Pallant House Gallery, 2016.
- Physical Description:
- 176 pages : illustrations (chiefly color) ; 28 cm
- Reference LibraryNJ18.W843 A12 2016 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Published " ... to coincide with the exhibition Christopher Wood: Sophisticated Primitive at Pallant House Gallery, 2 July-2 October 2016 curated by Katy Norris."
Includes bibliographical references (page 169) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- England.Painters -- England -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.Painters.Wood, Christopher, 1901-1930 -- Exhibitions.Wood, Christopher, 1901-1930.
- Exhibition catalogs.