Irish fine art in the early modern period : new perspectives on artistic practice, 1620-1820 / edited by Jane Fenlon, Ruth Kenny, Caroline Pegum, Brendan Rooney.
- Newbridge, County Kildare : Irish Academic Press, 2016.
- Physical Description:
- xix, 256 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 24 cm
- Reference LibraryN6787 .I75 2016 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Art and society -- Ireland -- History -- 17th century.Art and society -- Ireland -- History -- 18th century.Art, Irish -- 17th century.Art, Irish -- 18th century.Art, Irish.
YCBA Collections Search
Irish fine art in the early modern period , 2016