The house decorator and painter's guide; containing a series of designs for decorating apartments, suited to the various styles of architecture. By H.W. and A. Arrowsmith ...
- London, Thomas Kelly, 1840.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 120 p. 61 plates (part col.) 30 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNK2105 A7+ OversizeView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BAC : Abbey, Life in England, 3 (Abbey copy).
BAC : Two pages of advertisement dated 1842 have been tipped in between p. [ii]-[iii]
BAC : "J. Rider, Printer."
- Subject Terms:
- Decoration and ornament.Interior decoration -- England.
YCBA Collections Search
Arrowsmith, Henry William, The house decorator and painter's guide;, 1840
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.