Gillian Wearing and Claude Cahun : behind the mask, another mask / Sarah Howgate ; with an essay by Dawn Ades and an interview with Gillian Wearing.
- Additional Title(s):
Behind the mask, another mask
- London : National Portrait Gallery, 
- Physical Description:
- 208 pages : illustrations (some colour) ; 26 cm
- Reference LibraryTR646 .H69 2017 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Published to accompany an exhibition held at the National Portrait Gallery, London, 9 March-29 May 2017.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, British -- Exhibitions.Art, Modern -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.Art, Modern -- 21st century -- Exhibitions.Cahun, Claude, 1894-1954 -- Exhibitions.Photography -- Great Britain -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.Photography -- Great Britain -- 21st century -- Exhibitions.Wearing, Gillian, 1963- -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
Howgate, Sarah, Gillian Wearing and Claude Cahun ,