Gillian Wearing and Claude Cahun : behind the mask, another mask / Sarah Howgate ; with an essay by Dawn Ades and an interview with Gillian Wearing.
- Additional Title(s):
Behind the mask, another mask
- London : National Portrait Gallery, 
- Physical Description:
- 208 pages : illustrations (some colour) ; 26 cm
- Reference LibraryTR646 .H69 2017 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Published to accompany an exhibition held at the National Portrait Gallery, London, 9 March-29 May 2017.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, British -- Exhibitions.Art, Modern -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.Art, Modern -- 21st century -- Exhibitions.Cahun, Claude, 1894-1954 -- Exhibitions.Photography -- Great Britain -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.Photography -- Great Britain -- 21st century -- Exhibitions.Wearing, Gillian, 1963- -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
Howgate, Sarah, Gillian Wearing and Claude Cahun ,