Watts, Miss, The ladies' knitting and netting book , [approximately 1840]
The ladies' knitting and netting book : second series / by Miss Watts.
- The third edition, with additions
- London : John Miland, 35, Chapel Street, Belgrave Square, [approximately 1840]
London : Printed by J. L. Cox & Sons, 75, Great Queen Street, Lincoln's-Inn Fields
- Physical Description:
- xi, , 129,  pages ; 17 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsTT820 .W38 1840aYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Printer's statement from title page verso.
Includes publisher's advertisements,  pages at end.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original blind- and gilt stamped green cloth. Stationer's label: H. Brown ... Dundee. Binder's label: S. Curtis.
- Subject Terms:
- Curtis, S. -- Binder.Great Britain -- Social life and customs -- 19th century.Knitting -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.Netting -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- Publisher's advertisements,
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.