IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Watts, Miss, The ladies' knitting and netting book , [approximately 1840]
The ladies' knitting and netting book : second series / by Miss Watts.
- The third edition, with additions
- London : John Miland, 35, Chapel Street, Belgrave Square, [approximately 1840]
London : Printed by J. L. Cox & Sons, 75, Great Queen Street, Lincoln's-Inn Fields
- Physical Description:
- xi, , 129,  pages ; 17 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsTT820 .W38 1840aYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Printer's statement from title page verso.
Includes publisher's advertisements,  pages at end.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original blind- and gilt stamped green cloth. Stationer's label: H. Brown ... Dundee. Binder's label: S. Curtis.
- Subject Terms:
- Curtis, S. -- Binder.Great Britain -- Social life and customs -- 19th century.Knitting -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.Netting -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- Publisher's advertisements,
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.