Watts, Miss, The ladies' knitting and netting book , [approximately 1840]
The ladies' knitting and netting book : first series / by Miss Watts.
- The sixth edition, with additions
- London : John Miland, 35, Chapel Street, Belgrave Square, [approximately 1840]
London : Printed by J.L. Cox & Sons, 75, Great Queen Street, Lincoln's-Inn Fields
- Physical Description:
- xiii, , 136,  pages ; 17 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsTT820 .W38 1840Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Includes publisher's advertisements,  pages at end. Includes mention of Annals of humble life ("lately published"), published by Miland in 1840.
Printer's statement from title page verso.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original blind- and gilt stamped green cloth.
- Subject Terms:
- Great Britain -- Social life and customs -- 19th century.Knitting -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.Netting -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- Publisher's advertisements.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.