Ballycastle golf links on the Antrim Coast , [approximately 1890]
- Ballycastle golf links on the Antrim Coast : Midland Route via Heysham & Belfast.
- London : Photochrom Co., Ltd., [approximately 1890]
- Physical Description:
- 1 postcard : chromolithography ; 90 x 140 mm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsGV985.I7 B35 1890 BoxAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "Ballycastle Golf Links.--Ballycastle is a small popular and bracing seaside resort, with a good nine-hole golf course situated on the Warren, on the shores of the bay near the town."
- Subject Terms:
- Antrim (Northern Ireland) -- Pictorial works.Ballycastle (Northern Ireland) -- Pictorial works.Ballycastle Golf Links -- Pictorial works.Golf -- Ireland. -- Pictorial works.Golf courses -- Ireland -- Pictorial works.Great Britain -- Social life and customs -- 19th century.Photochrom Co., Ltd. -- Printer.Sports -- Northern Ireland.
Chromolithographs -- [approximately 1890]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.